Monday, November 26, 2012

Southern Glam Inspiration Shoot

Several months back, Lauren Grove of Every Last Detail asked members of Every Last Vendor to create a styled shoot for her blog. I was excited at the chance to collaborate with some fellow vendors and create something pretty, and thrilled that Lauren chose to feature the shoot! You can view her post here.

My vision for the shoot: I wanted to create a design that was infused with "Southern Glam" -- to me, this means a Southern-themed design with luxurious elements. We brought these ideas to life by placing our shoot at a super Southern venue, the Horse Stamp Inn in Waverly, Georgia. The Horse Stamp Inn is a Bed-and-Breakfast in South Georgia, with a stately mansion, a tree-lined lane, and an absolutely adorable barn. Mason jars, chickens, chicken wire, and hay added to the Southern feel of the images. The "glam" aspects came in with our bride-model and her luxurious, silk-and-bling gown, trendy birdcage headpiece, luscious florals, and shimmering glass and metal accents.

A fabulous vendor team brought this shoot to life:
Photography: Jenn Hopkins Photography
Concept, Planning, and Florals: (Me!) Flaire Weddings & Events
Paper Goods: Denise with Dogwood Blossom Stationery
Videography: Visual Power Cinema
Venue:  Horse Stamp Inn
Cake: For the Love of Cake
Rentals: Beachview Rentals
Hair/Makeup: Paulina Perez

I have to give a huge shout out to Denise of Dogwood Blossom Stationery. She took my concept and ran with it!! The suite she designed for this shoot was stunning, and I was completely thrilled with the final result. I highly recommend her services if you are looking for custom paper goods!

Here are a few of my favorite images from the shoot:
We were also privileged to have John and Angel Powers on hand to capture a behind the scenes video of the shoot. Visit this link to check it out! :)

Thanks again to everyone who brought this shoot to life. If you'd like to commission my team to design your custom wedding, please send me a message, info@flaireweddings.com! :)

No comments: